Friday, December 15, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #293 ~ Celebrate

Hi Crafty Friends,

What's more fun than a Celebration?  I'm always looking for reasons to create cards and a Birthday celebration is the most common, but oh so fun when you create something for a special person.

Today's Card uses the fun and fabulous Whimsy Stamps Cheers and Beers set.
I think it's perfect for our Cut it Up theme.

This is one of those sets that can be used again and again.

I hope you'll play along with us.  I also wanted thank you if you've been playing along this year.
It was scary taking over ownership of a blog and we've been so happy with the participation even without sponsors or prizes.  Card makers are special and are willing to share just for the love of the craft.

THANKS SO MUCH.


3 comments:

Treva said...

Wow, you used a great stamp and die set that can indeed be used for any celebration! Now I need to check my stash to see if I have a beer die; thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Heather said...

What a great die cut set!! It looks like it creates a great celebration card with minimal effort!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...