Friday, July 19, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Christmas in July Linky Party

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for our summer Linky Party at BYSH.  This week-long event gives you a chance to get ahead on your holiday card making as well as have an opportunity to win some amazing prizes.

All projects should be linked to the BYSHcardmakers Blog using the linky tool. You can enter as often as you'd like during our Linky Party, July 19 -26.  You can also share on our Facebook page HERE, but you must link to blog to be eligible for our prizes.

Here's my Design Team project:


I used my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil system to create this card.  I used the Poinsettia Spray hot foil plate and die for the main image.  The sentiment is from a Spellbinders hot foil holiday sentiments set.  I also used a Spellbinders 3D embossing folder for the background.

I hope you'll play along with our Linky Party.



7 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Gorgeous card, Larelyn! I absolutely love the beautiful poinsettia and the gold!

Angela Hall said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the gold foil.

Tee said...

The embossed background with the poinsettias shine! Just Gorgeous!

Becca Yahrling said...

The gold really takes this to an elegant level. (I have been seeing a lot of elegant cards so far!).

Jacinda said...

Amazing card! Love the shine!

Liz Williams said...

The gold just adds a touch of elegance to Christmas, doesn't it! This is a beautiful card!

Lucy said...

My Name is Lucy, and I am writing from Kansas City, I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339) they will help you with any types of funding for personal or business purposes. thank you blog, admin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...