Friday, July 12, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #308 ~ Christmas in July

Hi Crafty Friends,

I know, another Christmas in July challenge but just celebrate that you're getting ahead on your holiday crafting!

I dug out some old favorites from my extensive Lala Land Crafts collection to create this card.


I've been using so many of my newer tools that I haven't used Copic markers in a while so here you go!
The stamps, lantern die, and stencil are all Lala Land Crafts products. The card mat die and stitched circle are from Jaded Blossom I really love the mice from this adorable Caroling set.

We hope you'll play along by linking your project to Cut it Up Challenges.


1 comment:

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! I love the different dies you have used to create this fun scene--specially the circle behind the lamp post; so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...