Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Pearly Sparkles Challenge August ~ Floral

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new challenge at Pearly Sparkles.

This month we want you to share your FLORAL creations.

I watched a YouTube video in which Gina K shared a technique using white ink and double stamping which gives a faux embossed appearance so I wanted to give it a try.

Here's the result!


The first impression was stamped using Altenew Mocha.  Then I slightly offset my cardstock and restamped using white pigment ink.  I love the subtlety of the stamped image and it does look as though it's an embossed image.  Give it a try.
The background was made using a Spellbinders 3D embossing folder and the mats were cut using Jaded Blossom rectangle dies.

Hope you'll play along with us.


1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful - that's a really clever technique.

Thanks for another great DT card for Pearly Sparkles.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...