Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hugs and Kisses

Today is my design team day for Cooking With Cricut. This week's challenge hostesses asked us to make an adult Valentine which includes a brad and uses the color black.  Lately, I've found myself turning to the "Phrases" cartridge.  The layers are easy to use and I think the phrase images can easily stand-alone.  Just select your phrase and some great paper - easy peasy.


Everything used for today's card is from my craft stash.  I'm really trying to use what I have on hand (which is a lot!) and stop buying everything I see and think I can't live without.  Let's see how long that lasts. LOL!

I hope you'll join in our challenge. Remember to include a brad and the color black and, of course, use a Cricut cut.  Just link your project to the Cooking with Cricut Wednesday post.
 
If you love digital images and/or cutfiles, then the Tuesday challenge at Paper Crafting World - Cooking with Cricut is for you.  You can find that challenge HERE.

See you tomorrow with my latest Digital Delights by Louby Loo design.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn



2 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty card and great patterned paper (isn't it amazing what you find in your stash?)

Nita said...

Super card! I like how you kept it CAS and let the patterned paper and the phrase speak for themselves. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...