Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Chick

Are you ready for the weekend?
I thought I'd share two new images from Wendy at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  She just released a set called Critter Hearts.  Here are two of the images:

I colored her with Copic Markers and added some Frosted Lace Stickles on the inside of the heart.

Isn't he just so cute?  I had this jungle paper in my stash so I just added a few hearts here and there.

The rest of the set includes a frog and a squirrel - both also holding a heart with a sentiment.
Wendy has also released other adorable Valentine images.  You can see all of her digital images HERE.

Tomorrow I'll share the newest images released by Copic Marker Scrapbooking. You can click the link to see samples from the rest of the design team.  You can also check out the photos on the CMS Facebook page.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Larelyn these are too cute and as usually your coloring is AWESOME.. hope you have a wonderful week end.

Amy said...

These are adorable- love the fun images and fun punched edge! :)Amy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawwww...both these little guys are just cute as can be! What sweet, expressive faces. And your coloring is just amazing...love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...