Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'll Bee There

Woohoo!  It's a two-post day.  If you'd like to view my Delightful Challenges project please click HERE.

Today is the final day for our Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop PRE-HOP.  All week I have shared cards using the Paisley cartridge and different stamps by K Andrew Designs.
For this final project I combined stamps from the Winged Things set to get my sentiment.




Our Cabin Fever Blog Hop begins tomorrow night at 6:00 PST.  The participating design team members will be sharing projects for kids.  We tried to think of things to entertain kiddos that may have been stuck indoors and are looking for something to do while waiting for spring to arrive. 
I'll be offering a special Blog Candy so be sure to stop by.

If you'd like to see all of the Pre Hop projects and link up your own, just read the info below and then followe the links.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the pretty bee!! And the background is so fun!! Great card, Larelyn!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Such a darling card! Love the adorable little bee and background papers! The sentiment is great!
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...