Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Terrific Tuesday

 
and I'm finally back with an SVG post for My Paper Crafting.
I've used the Flowers 2 cut file from Paper Crafting World which I cut with my Pazzles.
 
 
The papers are from Close to My Heart.  I added nailheads and lace ribbon from Paper Studio. I added dimension to the flower centers with dots of Liquid Pearls. The card is a gatefold style.
 
Please visit My Paper Crafting for more ideas using cut files.  PCW cut files support almost every cutting machine (Pazzles, Cameo, etc).  You can also pick up a free cut file and read how to enter to win May's Prize Package.
 
So glad to be back.  Come back tomorrow for Cricut Wednesday.
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

This card is just so gentle, soothing, and lovely Larelyn! Wonderful job on it my friend!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Melinda Beltran said...

Your card is Pazzle-liciously PRETTY! I love the added touches with your embellies as well as your patterned paper choices. I also love that you used patterned paper for your actual flower....Very pretty!!!!

Thank you once again for sharing your amazing talent with us!
-Melin

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful and peaceful card Larelyn! I love the color combo and the pattern papers! I love the way you did the flowers, they just look so awesome, I'm assuming that this is a gate fold card?! Hugs!!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous!! The dimensional flowers look fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...