Friday, May 10, 2013

Immeasurably Loved

 
 
I've had this sweet image from Paper Crafting World for quite awhile and decided it was perfect to create this Mother's Day card for a dear friend as well as share it for my
Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting project.
 
I colored the image with Copic markers and used an atYou Spica glitter pen for the gold lettering and to highlight the measuring tape.  The flower is another from my handmade flowers collection created by Jani at Paper Compulsions.  The paper and ribbon is from my craft stash.
 
I hope you'll visit My Paper Crafting to see more digi goodness from the design team.  There's a new prize package for May and you can be eligible to win just by linking up to one or all all of our challenges.  Of course, there will be free files for you to download, too.
 
We're home from our extended visit in Texas so now it's time to unpack, get the house back to normal and then get my craft room reorganzied.
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Adorable card Larelyn! I am sure your friend is going to love it! :)

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! That little bear is so sweet!! I love the colors and papers!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynden Blossom said...

I LOVE this digi! I just looked for it and don't see it on MPC, so will have to check with Melin - I, too, have several of her Older files which are sometimes not on the site... This is all Lovely - colors, elements, sentiment! ;-}
Lynden

http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You are so right this is one cute image and I love how you colored it. Such a cute card and perfect for Mothers Day.

Brenda said...

Awww, this card is so cute Larelyn! I love how you have colored this adorable image in and I love the paper choices you have made! This is one loveable card!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Melin's digi is adorable and the colors you picked are the perfect match. Great idea with the glitter pen too.

Sue Crease said...

Larelyn,
This card is so cute. As always super papers to match the image.

Sue

Kaye said...

Larelyn, you have great talent. I love visiting your site and the design teams sites. Thank you for sharing. kt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...