Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Celebrate Friendship

 
It's time for the weekly challenge at Delightful Challenges.
This week we are celebrating FRIENDSHIP.
 
I'm using Flower Power Basket of Daisies and a sentiment from the
Both can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
 
I've had these papers in my stash forever.  They're by Bo Bunny.  I also had a package of bright yellow daisy doilies that I think made a great mat.  The daisy stickers are from Jolee's (another find in my crafty stash!).  I used Spellbinders Labels 11 for the image and sentiment mats and VersaMagic Chalk Ink.
 
I hope you'll join us at Delightful Challenges for our Celebrate Friendship challenge.
This week's sponsor is
and the prize is
 
 
I'll be entering this card in the Divas by Design Friendship challenge and
Cute Card Thursday Use Ribbon challenge.
 

8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card Larelyn! The bright yellow doilies look fabulous, Susan x

Sandy Palmer said...

Love this card Larelyn! You couldn't have picked better colors and paper for it! The bright yellow doily really makes everything just pop! Awesome job with it all! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Larelyn:)
How Adorable!!! Love the Fun Sunflower embellis! Fantastic card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Judith said...

I love this card Larelyn - so bright amd summry - nothing like sunflowers to give a card a touch of summer! hugs Judith x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fantastic card! Love your use of yellow and blue. Your coloring matches your cardstock beautifully! Love it!
Denise

Wendy Hall said...

Lovely card Larelyn!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, just love the doily & the sunflower embellishments!
Hugs Shell xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, love the blue and yellow and your daisy doily is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...