Thursday, May 9, 2013

Stash It!


What a great challenge by the Delightful Challenges design team.
Since I've been crafting away from home for the last month, I'm only using supplies that I brought from home.
Hubby let me fill the back of the pick up with crafting supplies since he gets to haul his quad and other "man-stuff" in the utility trailer. So EVERYTHING used for this card is from my craft stash except the
adorable image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Here's my STASH IT project for this week's challenge.
Strawberry Delight by Larelyn
I used the Strawberry Delight Value Set which can be purchased
HERE
This is the complete set:
Strawberry Delight Value set

I could have used the sentiment but I chose a sticker from my stash instead, LOL!

I hope you'll join in the Delightful Challenges STASH IT challenge.  Just add you project to the link at the bottom of the Delightful Challenges blog. 
You do not have to use an image from Digital Delights.  However, if you do, you may enter THAT project twice (see blog for details).  Except for the Digital Delights image double entry, you may only link ONE project.

This week's prize sponsor is
The prize is a $15 gift certificate


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Larelyn!
WOW! This is soooo Cute! I just love everything! Fabulous work as always!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Larelyn a perfect summery card, love your layout and the fruity paper! Hugs Susan x

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Larelyn!! That image is so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creation hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Jackie W said...

Absolutely adorable, Larelyn! You've made her look so cute! Love the papers you used and your coloring! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...