Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hello Lovely


Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Today's card is for the K is for Kitties challenge at Snarky Stampers.

I just love The Rabbit Hole Design's Caffeinated Kitty and I thought she'd be perfect for this challenge.  I also thought the sentiment from La La Land Crafts Hello Lovely Background stamp set would put a snarky smile on your face!


I colored using Copic Markers and cut the image out with the Scan n Cut2.  The tag is from the La La Land Crafts tag set.  I stamped the mat using LLLC  Hello Lovely Background set and stenciled the large mat with LLLC So Many Dots stencil.

There's still time to follow the Cut it Up Challenge Sponsor Thank You Blog Hop.
One lucky commenter from my blog will win THIS stamp!!!
You can join in the hop HERE

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, this kitty is definitely perfect for us! Love your colouring and card design. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

How did you get that picture of me before my second cup of tea in the morning? Super image and a fun card, thanks for joining is at SOSS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...