Thursday, February 28, 2019

Fa La La Latte


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I designed for two crafty challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes #270 and
Sketch Saturday.


I thought this sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Java Time set was perfect for this cute image, Java Fox digi from Craftin Desert Divas.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  Eeeek!  I had the dreaded "blop" while coloring but I think I saved it OK LOL.  I hate when that happens.

So excited to add another Christmas card to my stash.

Photobucket

3 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Simply adorable. Love that you have gotten ahead start on the holidays. Love the patterns you chose to match this fun image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

dj said...

Charming!! This is oh so very cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch Saturday challenge!!

Brenda said...

So cute! I love the beautifully color little fox and your paper choices are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...