Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #408 ~ RAK


Hi Crafty Friends,

Don't you love doing something for someone when they don't expect it?
Our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is to share your RAK (random act of kindness) project.

I love giving (and receiving) coffee cards so I decided to send one to a friend, just because.



A new online stamp company just opened and I couldn't wait to use my new stamps.
The first release for The Rabbit Hole Designs LLC was a "caffeinated" theme and today I'm sharing the Caffeinated Octopus - isn't she just too funny?!!!

I'm using Jaded Blossom's Pillow Box die for the gift card holder.  The sentiment is from JB's
Random Act of Kindness set.  I also added a coffee bean heart from La La Land Crafts.

I colored the image using Copic markers on Neenah Desert Storm paper - well, that was an adventure LOL!

I hope you'll share your RAK projects with us.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So fun and CUTE! That Octopus looks like me most mornings!! hahaha

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...