Friday, February 26, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge # 220 ~ Color Challenge/Black and White with a Pop of Color

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Cut it Up challenge for this time is Black and White with a POP of color.  I hope you'll join in the fun and share your project by linking to the Cut it Up Blog.

Here's my project:
 

I used a Stamp Anniething stencil to ink blend Hero Arts white pigment ink onto black paper.  Then I cut out this cute flower using the Whimsy Stamps Peony Die set.  I inked the edges for a little added dimension and added a brad center (yes!  I still use brads occasionally!)  The sentiment is heat embossed onto a strip cut out using one of the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies.  I used Bo Bunny card stock.  The Double Dot line is still one of my all time favorites.


Can't wait to see your project!




2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a lovely card with that beautiful flower! That pink definitely pops off the page! Gorgeous!

Treva said...

Love that peony flower and the bright color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...