Sunday, February 28, 2021

Pearly Sparkles March Challenge ~ Use a Digi Stamp

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new monthly challenge for you at Pearly Sparkles.

This month we're asking you to use a digi stamp.  I love using digis.  It's actually the way I got started creating cards and coloring with Copic Markers.  My very first design team was creating for a digital artist.  She took a chance on me and I never looked back!

Here's my March project - a 10th Birthday card for a very special young lady who loves unicorns.
The digital stamp is from LaLa Land Crafts, one of the Marci stamps.


All of the die cuts are also from LaLa Land Crafts.

Just click the link above to join in this month's challenge.
Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to view all of the DT projects using the same link.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...