Friday, February 19, 2021

Jaded Blossom February Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,
If you're here from MEL'S BLOG you're in the right place  If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want t o miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here's my Blog Hop project ~



Each new year I enter birthdays into my new planner.  I decided to create a cover and monthly cards for my Rolodex so I don't have to reenter names and dates each time.
Jaded Blossom products used:
ROLODEX DIES (NEW)
Birthday Dies
Word Dies
Banner Dies
Label Dies
Journal Calendar



Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

 Free Stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/21 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

HANDCRAFTED WITH PATIENCE



Customer Treat



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the amazing Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:




12 comments:

Valerija said...

Really sweet, lovely design and pretty colours.
Valerija xx

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a great idea and gorgeous colors!

Mrsfish02 said...

Great idea and I love the pretty cover... nicely done!

Christine Mosen said...

Very cute. I love the bright colors you used. Lovely idea 😍

Denise Bryant said...

What a great planner idea! Love this way to keep track of birthdays! So festive and pretty!

cghundley said...

Fabulous idea and
looks so darling!
Carla from Utah

Vicki said...

Super cute design! Love the plaids. This is such a great idea. Love this die!

charlene said...

Absolutely adorable

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Your project is fabulous!!!

Carol Wortman said...

Super fun idea to make for your pleasure! I have a birthday calendar and never thought of making it joojed up for me to enjoy. Sweet idea very very very pretty choices of colors!

Michelle said...

so adorable love how you did the months at the top!

Sue D said...

This is a great idea and I like the fun papers you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...