Sunday, February 7, 2021

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge ~ Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing my project for Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge.
Our theme is FLOWERS.  I hope you'll join us.  Just be sure you use a Jaded Blossom stamp or die on your project and link to the Jaded Blossom blog.

I decided to used water colors for my project.


First I water colored the background looking at the image to guide where I applied the color.
Then I stamped the image and heat embossed it using Gold Detail embossing powder.
I went back with my Karin Water Color pens and added a little more depth to the color both in the flowers and leaves and the background.
I also heat embossed the sentiment.

These are the Jaded Blossom products I used:
Rectangle Dies 1 & 2
Flag Dies
Flower Cluster
So Many Birthdays 2

I look forward to seeing the Flower project you share.  Our challenge winner gets their choice of a Jaded Blossom stamp set.



1 comment:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! This is such a lovely floral card! I love the soft water coloring you did!
Hugs - Rachelle ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...