Friday, October 14, 2022

Cut it Up Challenge Blog ~ Sponsorship Thank You Post

Hi Crafty Friends,

Every year our Cut it Up team is supported by some wonderful sponsors who provide prizes for our challenges and often product for the team to use. 

We would like to honor and thank our wonderful sponsors with this post

I have made cards that will be sent to two of our sponsors: The Cutting Cafe and Your Next Stamp.

To thank Regina Easter at The Cutting Cafe, I used her THANKS shaped card SVG file.


I used my Silhouette 4 to cut the 3 layers used to create this shape card.  The sentiment strip is from Jaded Blossom's Thank You sentiment set.  I added some K & Company stickers that I've had in my stash.

My second card is for Your Next Stamp (YNS).  I created a stamped and stenciled background and placed a die cut sentiment on top.  The adorable image is from YNS' Birthday Song stamp set.


.  Be sure to visit the CIU blog to see all of DT projects and the full list of sponsors.



1 comment:

Heather said...

These are both fabulous!! Your shaped card is awesome and the YNS card is super cute and fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...