Monday, October 24, 2022

New Medium, New Team!!

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited to announce that I have joined another design team.  I am now a member of the
Last Minute Manda team.  Manda creates really fun digital designs and clipart.

As a design team member, I'm doing something new design-wise by featuring her CLIPART.
If you don't enjoy painting or coloring, or you don't have a cutting machine, Clipart is the medium for you since it's pre-colored. The images come in a transparent PNG format. When you unzip the files, you can import the images into Word (or your go-to publishing program) to resize and then print on your printer.  I printed mine then cut them out using the Scan N Cut.  But, if you don't have a cutting machine the images are simple enough to fussy cut.  You can also import the files into your Silhouette software to edit, then print and cut.  They are really quite versatile.

Manda's clipart can be found HERE and you can find her digital designs HERE.

Right now I'm concentrating on Christmas cards.  My mailing list quite large so I need a lot.  These clipart images make it so quick to create unique cards with just some patterned papers and the clipart.  Of course you can embellish to your heart's content but for now I'm favoring SIMPLE.

Here are 3 cards using images from the Chubbies Winter Costume set.




The sentiments are from Jaded Blossom.  The papers are from Echo Park's 6x6 Mega Christmas pads.

I'm adding my link to the BYSHCardmakers Linky Party.



I'll be posting for Last Minute Manda every Tuesday.  I hope you'll follow along with my journey into the Clipart World!!

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the papers and images! Sweet cards!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awww, these are sooo adorable! Congrats on your new journey.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

These are all so adorable, Larelyn! Thanks for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...