Friday, October 7, 2022

Cut it Up Challenge #262 ~ BIG!

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a fun new challenge for you at Cut it Up Challenge Blog
Our theme is BIG - use a big sentiment/graphic/focal image/die.

Here's my project using a large sentiment image from our sponsor, Oddball Art Co called "Ultimate Christmas Collage."


For my die cuts I used Christmas Banner Dies from Jaded Blossom.  The "joy" sentiment and trees are from Lala Land Crafts.

I hope you'll play along with us for this challenge.  Be sure to visit the CIU blog for more
BIG ideas!!!





3 comments:

Treva said...

Pretty holiday card, great die choices that complimented the collage!

ScrappyHorses said...

Great Christmas card! I love the word collage and the way you decorated it with the festive cuts! That was a very BIG idea!

Heather said...

Fabulous card! The lights die works perfectly with this background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...