Monday, October 31, 2022

Pearly Sparkles November Challenge ~ Merry Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time to share the last challenge of 2022 at Pearly Sparkles
 The entire team will be back on January 1, 2023 with the start of a new challenge year.

The theme for our last challenge of 2022 is Merry Christmas.

I went with a wintery color palette for this card using papers from Echo Park's Winter 6x6 Mega pad.


I used Jaded Blossom's Sunburst Card Mat die so I actually had enough background die cuts for 3 cards.  the bells are from Jaded Blossom's Christmas 2 set and I embellished with JB's Bow Dies.  I enjoy making lots of different cards for the holidays but it never hurts to have a few multiples on hand.

I hope you'll play along with our last challenge of 2023 and, of course, join us again in January.

Merry Christmas (first time I've said that!).



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards love the Wintry palette and sunburst background-great selection of papers
Carol x

ClaireB said...

Great card Larelyn, lovely background die Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...