Friday, January 12, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #295 ~ A New Year

Hi Crafty Friends,

Hard to believe that my second year as owner of Cut it Up Challenges has begun.
For this challenge we're celebrating A New Year.
The challenge is to use a NEW crafty tool, technique, idea, etc.

Hubby gave me money for Christmas so I bought the Glimmer Hot Foil system.

Here's my first attempt at hot foiling.


This foil plate came with the system.  The sentiment was made using the Betterpress system.  I love the gold foil and white combination so I was pleased with how this turned out.  I did the cutting and scoring using my new We R Memory Keepers All - in - One Tool.  I could have also used the tool to make the matching envelope but this is a standard A2 card so I have ready-made ones.

You can add your NEW project to the CIU blog.
Something new this year at CIU:  we will be sharing our TOP CUTS (DT's faves from all of the entries) on our Cut it Up Facebook page HERE.

You'll also want to visit the blog to welcome our four new designers.

Happy New Year!


5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful and elegant card!! LOVE IT!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

How stunning with the golds! Gorgeous photo, too! Happy New Year!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so very pretty with the gold and white! Fabulous first attempt with hot foiling :)

Heather said...

Oooo . . . merry Christmas to you!! This is beautiful!! The foiling is so elegant!

Helen said...

That is so beautiful and classy - love it!

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...