Wednesday, January 3, 2024

A Holiday Thank You

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now that the holidays are over it's time to send thank you cards to the people who made our Christmas special.  I have a set of Rae Dunn cards (my other obsession, a close second to crafting,) but I also wanted to send some handmade cards as well.

Lil Red Wagon's challenge is What's New? so I used some new crafty goodies to create my card.


I used a new stencil set from Jaded Blossom, Holly Berries.  The sentiment is a Jaded Blossom die set.  I cut two outlines and offset them slightly.  I used my new Pinkfresh Studio inks for the stenciling and cut and scored the card base and mats using my new We R Memory Keepers All-in-one tool.

I'm also entering 
Simon Says: Something New
The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes

Having my own challenge blog (Cut it Up Challenge Blog) has kept me busy to the point of not being able to enter other challenges.  My goals for this new year are to use more of my crafty goodies and share my makes in other challenges.  Wish me luck!

Happy New Year





1 comment:

Imke said...

This is very pretty, Larelyn. I like the background and the large die cut word. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...