Monday, January 1, 2024

Pearly Sparkles January 2024 Challenge ~ Clean and Simple

Hi Crafty Friends,
Happy New Year 2024.

I hope you've had a wonderful holiday season.  Ours was full of family, friends, and so much food!!!
I guess I wasn't ready for the new year because I completely forgot to write my post for the
Pearly Sparkles January Challenge - ugh!  I think I'll blame it on my advanced age or too much food and family over the holiday.  
Well, here it is.  Our challenge for January is Clean and Simple.


I stenciled the leaves onto Betterpress paper using inks and a layered stencil from Pinkfresh Studio.
Then I ran the paper through my Platinum 6 using my Betterpress system and a press plate from Spellbinders.  I used Ranger Archival ink for the pressing.  I'm going to make more using different color palettes. 
I hope you'll play along with us.

Hugs,
Larelyn






3 comments:

Ina G said...

What a beautiful colourful CAS card Larelyn. loooooove the colours!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the foliage.
Carol x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant.

Happy New Year.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...