Friday, January 26, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #296 ~ This Makes Me Happy

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing my DT project for the second Cut it Up challenge of 2024.

We had so much fun with the "This Makes Me Happy" theme last year so we're doing it again.
It's truly an open-ended challenge and allows our blog followers a chance to get to know us a little better.

So what makes me happy???  Duh, cardmaking, of course!  I especially love making special cards for my favorite people when they are celebrating a special occasion.

This is a birthday card for my daughter.  She is a gnome lover and drives a black Infinity.
Jaded Blossom's gnome dies and add ons and their newest CAR die set were the perfect products to use for the special card.  It made me very happy to create it.


I hope you'll play along and let us know what makes YOU happy!

9 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, how cute is the scene! Such fun dies and colors here creating a wonderful birthday card! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Treva said...

Your card is too cute, love that car with the personalized plates!

Ina G said...

Oh Larelyn this is awesome. Love gnomes too. You certainly created one memorable card and I bet it made you happy making it.

Carrianne said...

Oh, such an adorable card! I hope your daughter has a very nice birthday! Enjoy your weekend!

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Helen said...

Love it - fabulous die cut and a really fun card.

Helen x

Gerda said...

OMG!!What a super adorable card!! Love the cute gnome!! Your Daughter will love this card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Heather said...

OH, this is fabulous!!! The dies are so cute and they fit your daughter perfectly!! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...