Friday, October 5, 2018

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge, Use Kraft


Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a fun challenge for you at My Time to Craft.
You must use Kraft paper ~ layer it, die cut it, color or stamp on it ~ your choice!

I decided to try coloring on Kraft using Prisma pencils.  I'm so used to blending with Copic markers so this is a new crafty challenge for me.  I'm finding you can still create depth using lots of colors but it really requires a soft touch.  Once the pencil lead is burnished, no more layering!  I'll definitely have to keep practicing.

Here's my card:

I stamped the image on Kraft using Versafine ink and then began coloring.  The patterned paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is from a BugBites set (she no longer creates stamps) and the ribbon and die is from this month's Paper Door kit from Whimsy stamps.

There is so much you can create using Kraft paper.  My daughter's Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations were done using primarily Kraft.

I hope you'll join us HERE.


Photobucket

3 comments:

MagsB said...

What a fun Halloween card, Larelyn! Your colouring is gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Love this Halloween card Laralyn. Sam x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Looks awesome hunnie. I love using my pencils, I use them on everything lol
I always use them on top of my Pros now, you can get so much more depth & have a lot more control

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...