Friday, December 14, 2018

My Time to Craft #385


Hi Crafty Friends,

Don't you love cards with unique folds? 
Our theme for this My Time to Craft Challenge is "more than one fold." (no easel cards)

I only used one fold but I used it in a slightly different way by extending the image beyond the panel
(I hope that counts!)


I stamped this La La Land Crafts Winter Bear image onto watercolor paper and then cut it out using a Jaded Blossom stitched circle die.  I used Spectrum Noir color tint pencils and a water pen brush to color the image and then mounted it on a Jaded Blossom scalloped circle die.

I added the snowflake border and sentiment, both from La La Land Crafts.

I hope you'll join in our challenge.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...