Friday, November 15, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #187 ~ Celebrate Fall

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time to Celebrate Fall for Cut It Up's 187th challenge.
It was also time to try some stamping techniques in the creation of this card.

Our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, provided an entire file containing oval and circle shapes with borders.  Although I have lots of metal dies, it's nice being able to use a cut file in order to size the shapes to any size I need.
I used the wheat stamp which is included in La-La Land Crafts Simple Joys Background stamp set.  The patterned interior is also from that set.  After cutting out the oval border, I stamped it using LLLC's Wood Planks background stamp then popped it up over the oval base.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The Cutting Cafe is providing our challenge winner with her choice of files.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above to play along.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Treva said...

Nice card, like your use of the wheat stamp.

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love this wheat stamping on this card!! Very nice!

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful; it looks like much of what I see in my neighborhood right now....well, under the snow! Love the wood tone and wheat!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I really like this CAS design - it has a soft vintage look and I love how you have added a bit of sparkle with the gems!

Gerda said...

Gorgeous CAS card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Vicki said...

Lovely fall card...I love the wheat sheaths!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...