Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Pearly Sparkles July Challenge ~ 3 of a Kind


Hi Crafty Friends,

Are you ready for July's Challenge at Pearly Sparkles?

Our challenge is "3 of a Kind."  How fun will that be?

Here's my project.
  My daughter requested a special sympathy card. I was inspired by a project we made during the
LaLa Land Crafts Make & Take held at my local scrapbook store.  Most of the dies and all of the stamps for this card are from LLLC.


This card fits in a standard business envelope.  There will be extra postage because I used lots of layers both outside and inside.  I love layering!
Did you find my 3 of a Kind?  I used 3 layered pointy flowers with Nuvo Drops centers.  The oval mat behind the angel was stenciled.  The marbled background is a LLLC background stamp.  The angel was stamped on heavy card stock and then fussy cut.

I hope you'll join in this month's challenge.  Just follow the link above.

Happy July and thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Such a pretty card. I love the die cuts and the three little flowers. Very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...