Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch#759 ~ Optional Twist: feature a sentiment

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're enjoying playing along with the amazing sketches we have at Sketch Saturday.

For sketch #759 the optional twist is to feature a sentiment.

I used the sketch (shared below) to create an anniversary card for my daughter and son-in-law.
I made all of the Save the Dates, Wedding Invites, favors, and table decorations for their rustic chic wedding.  So, for each anniversary (this is #6) I use left over bits from all of things I papercrafted for the wedding.  Here's their card for this year.


And, here's the sketch for your inspiration.  You'll notice that I changed the orientation.



I hope you'll play along.


1 comment:

lichazul said...

Congrats 😊💐 your card so beautiful with all details cutes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...