Friday, January 25, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #166 ~ Hearts

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new sponsor for Cut it Up Challenge blog
 It's Scrappy Dew, a company that offers a wide variety of paper piecing files.

I found a set of Heart Arrows that are just perfect for making shirts (or whatever) using HTV.


The file has three different variations but I chose this one for today's project.  I cut the file on my Silhouette, remembering to reverse the image on the screen, and then using my Cricut Easy Press to adhere the HTV.  I'm having so much fun using the Easy Press!!!

I hope you'll join in our challenge.  The theme is HEARTS, just remember to use a die cut!

Just follow the Cut it Up link above.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Treva said...

Like your t-shirt, I have been thinking about getting the Easy Press.

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a great design for a T-shirt! Perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...