Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #402 ~ Glitter or Foil

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our second Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge of the New Year is to use glitter or foil
(and, of course, a die cut.)
I sometimes order the Paper Door monthly project box from Whimsy Stamps.
This card uses materials from a set I ordered several months ago.

I used the following materials from the Paper Door kit:
Panda Butt stamp set
Panda Butt coordinating dies
Darice Vines embossing folder
Glitter tape
Fine black glitter cardstock
Silky sheen green cardstock

I also used:
Copic markers (C00, C1, C5, C10)
Jaded Blossom stitched card mat dies
Jaded Blossom stitched rectangle dies
Momento Ink - tuxedo black and bamboo leaves
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Gemini Jr.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Follow the link above.
Don't forget a die cut and a link back to Die Cuttin' Diva's Blog.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Happy New Year Larelyn!!! What a super cute card! I Adore that sweet panda! Have a great Day!!!

Theresa

mum of two said...

This is adorable! I love the panda. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...