Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #403 ~ Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you found you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash?  Well, our DCD challenge this week will help you keep your stash full.

I chose a cute Stamping Bella image that I've had for quite awhile to create this birthday card.


I colored using Copic markers.  The die cuts include Spellbinders nesting pennants and Little B sentiments.

I look forward to seeing what you share.  Just follow the DCD link above to join our challenge.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my, that pig is just adorable!! I love it!! Great card!! :)

Gloria said...

Oh YES!!! It seems I never have a enough birthday cards on hand. Love your adorable birthday card:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...