Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Challenge Card for STAMP anniething Challenge #37


Hi Crafty Friends,

I've been wanting to enter more card challenges this year so today I'm sharing a card I make especially for the STAMP anniething challenge on Facebook.



For this "use a die" challenge (along with a STAMP anniething stamp) I used Gracie, How you bean?
She's colored using Copic markers which was a bit of a challenge since I stamped her on basic card stock rather than Copic-friendly.  After stamping the image, I masked her off and used the Coffee Beans stencil to create the ombre background.  I also ran the stencil through my Gemini to achieve an embossed look on the Kraft mat paper.  The coffee cup is from the Jaded Blossom Coffee Dies set.

The Facebook challenge can be found HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...