Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #405 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're finishing off the month of January with an Anything Goes challenge at
Die Cuttin Divas. 

I've been spending lots of time in my craft room going through sample projects and all of my wonderful supplies.  Today's project was inspired by a card we created at the La La Land Crafts Retreat in November. At the retreat we made a fall themed card but I took the design and turned it into a Valentine card.


When you open this card there is a pop up element that holds a gift card!

I used the following La La Land Crafts products for this project:
Coffee Cup die, 
Filegree Hearts
Filegree Bow
Shabby Flourishes
Long Flag dies
So  Many Dots stencil set

I also used a sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Fancy Valentine set.

Have some crafty fun and join us in our Anything Goes challenge.  Just follow the link above.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A SUPER sweet gift card holder!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gloria said...

Beautiful card and love all the details:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...