Friday, March 22, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge # 170 ~ Anything with a Flower


Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for another Cut it Up challenge.
For challenge # 170 you can create anything with a flower!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Scrappy Dew.
I used their Garden Girl cut file for my card.


I used patterned papers from Authentique along with Doodlebug Designs card stock for all the paper pieces. Garden girl was cut using the Silhouette.  The grass is a La La Land die which I cut with my Cuttlebug.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.

Photobucket

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a cute little country girl! Love that chicken wire behind her...perfect!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute country girl! She's adorable!

Theresa

Treva said...

Cute flower girl card, like the wire background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...