Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #409 Sketch


Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow!  It's March already so time for our Die Cuttin' Divas SKETCH challenge.

No photo description available.

I really had fun with this sketch because I took a lot of creative license!!!


As I was going through my La La Land Crafts die binder I got inspired by the clouds border die and the shells border die.  So, I thought, "Why not?"  I decided on on the palm tree island die cut for the center but thought the trees needed a little more background so I added the cloud dies.  For the sentiment in the circle I chose one of Jaded Blossom's Friends Candies stamps - sentiment AND circle!  LOL.  I created the background using a blending tool and Distress Oxide Inks.

I hope you'll play along with our sketch challenge.
Share your entry at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Photobucket

3 comments:

mum of two said...

Beautiful! Makes me wish for warm weather. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Migdalia said...

Your card is just beautiful!! I love the fun scene!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your scene! Fantastic Card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...