Friday, March 8, 2019

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge #392 Raining Cats and Dogs

Hi Crafty Friends,
What a fun theme for our My Time to Craft challenge.
There are so many fun dog and/or cat stamps and files to choose from.  I used Woof Pack by Newton's Nook to create this card.
I've had this stamp for awhile and wanted to make a birthday card for my son-in-law.
I colored the dogs using Copic Markers and die cut the flags then stamped a sentiment from Jaded Blossom So Many Birthdays set.  The papers are from Doodlebug Designs.
Follow the link above to join in our challenge.
Photobucket

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my! This is adorable! Love this!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love this image, all them puppy's.....heaven lol

Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...