Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #410 Green and/or Gold

Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is to use Green and/or Gold and, of course, a die cut.

I needed to make a sympathy card so I got out my Spectrum Noir Metallic pens and some new stamps from Crafter's Companion and followed one of their kit ideas ideas.


I love feather stamps, they are so simple and classic.  For this card, I inked the stamp using the metallic pen and then stamped the card stock.  The sentiment is heat embossed in gold.  It's from the Jaded Blossom Wishing  You Comfort set.  I cut the window using JB Stitched squares, popped up the large squared and then recessed the window cut out.  I like the effect.

I hope you'll join this week's challenge.  Just follow the link above.


Photobucket

2 comments:

pinky said...

Love this card Larelyn! What a nice stamp!

Scrapper69 said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...