Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #411 ~ Pink and/or Cherry Blossoms


Hi Crafty Friends,

Can you feel it?  I think spring has finally arrived.
Our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is Pink and/or Cherry Blossoms.

I used both!


I used this sweet Kelsey image from Stamp Annie Thing.  I colored using Copic Markers and Wink of Stella.  The butterflies and sun are from Jaded Blossom.  The grass and cherry blossom border are La La Land Crafts.  Everything was cut using the Gemini Jr.

I'm also entering this card in:
Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook challenge 39 - sequins and adornments
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #105 - Ladies/Girls


Photobucket


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! Your fairy is so lovely!! Love it!

Theresa

mum of two said...

So lovely! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...