Friday, August 6, 2010

Stickers on cards and some new toys!

Sometimes, when we get Card Fairy missions, we are told what the recipient(s) like.  When children have certain characters they enjoy, I try to make a card with that character.  Having stickers on hand makes the job quicker and easier, especially when I have several cards to make.  These cards were just mailed out today.


I also wanted to share two of my new toys.  The first is The Cinch.  I've been wanting to purchase a binding machine and HSN had this one at a really good price.  It's easy to use, but I'll admit that I had to watch YouTube to see how it was done.  The directions that came with the machine didn't tell me enough even though I'm pretty good at experimenting in order to figure things out.  I had it figured out, but the videos helped confirm what I thought.  What did we do before Google????

Finally, I bought my second Cricut Lite cartridge.  My husband is an avid upland and waterfowl bird hunter so when I saw Wildlife, I couldn't pass it up.  What you don't see on the box or the single page product preview is that there are phrases along with the animal and bird cuts. It's a really fabulous cartridge if you have a hunter in your life.  Now that I have The Cinch and this cartridge, an album might be in hubby's future.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you have a delightful weekend.  As always, your comments are so appreciated.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...