Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Album

I've had these materials on hand for awhile so I decided to make this mini album.  My thinking was that one side would be for journaling and the other for a picture.  I think it would be perfect for a high schooler to record the memories of her first dance or a special date or party.  What do you think?




I can't wait for Friday.  I'm going to a crop at my LSS.  My new cropping friend, Caprice, is going to show me how to stamp and color on acetate.  To see an example, visit her blog: http://craftsbycaprice.blogspot.com/.  She has shared an amazing card and I'm so excited to learn this technique.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Your mini is adorable! I love mini albums they are perfect for so many occasions and great for gifts! Very cute!
Be sure to show us what you learn from your friend!

Love That Bug said...

Larelyn,
I love your mini. Great job
Hugs
Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...