Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Album

I've had these materials on hand for awhile so I decided to make this mini album.  My thinking was that one side would be for journaling and the other for a picture.  I think it would be perfect for a high schooler to record the memories of her first dance or a special date or party.  What do you think?




I can't wait for Friday.  I'm going to a crop at my LSS.  My new cropping friend, Caprice, is going to show me how to stamp and color on acetate.  To see an example, visit her blog: http://craftsbycaprice.blogspot.com/.  She has shared an amazing card and I'm so excited to learn this technique.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Your mini is adorable! I love mini albums they are perfect for so many occasions and great for gifts! Very cute!
Be sure to show us what you learn from your friend!

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
I love your mini. Great job
Hugs
Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...