Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nurse Minnie Mouse

This is a gift for one of our favorite chemo nurses.  We discovered she likes Hot Tamales as much as we do and she's also a Disney fan.  In fact, she wears a Minnie Nurse pin on her ID tag. 
I designed the box to hold two boxes of Hot Tamales.  Minnie and the sentiments were cut from Mickey Font.  I cut 2 shadow images and flipped one, then used my Gypsy to weld making it a shape card so that we could write a personal message inside.  I hand drew and cut the nurse's cap.


Have a wonderful weekend.  I hope you'll stop by Monday for a new Challenge Me Monday design for 
Fantabulous Cricut.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How very cute! I love that little Nurse Minnie and her hat is adorable! Very sweet of you to do this and I'm thankful that you guys have wonderful health care providers to work with. That can make things a little bit easier to deal with. Hope things continue to go well!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just adorable Larelyn... I am sure she loved it.. hugs

Marissa said...

How cute! Thank you for sharing!!!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I love this. So very cute.
Cindy

Kristie Maynard said...

I'm sure that nurse will/did just love that little gift. Very sweet of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...