Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can Teddy Go Too?

Back to school, that is. 
This delightful image, "Penny and Teddy" and the "Back to School" sentiment is from Digiital Delights by Louby Loo.  I designed the card for this week's challenge at Delightful Challenges.  The theme is Back to School using primary colors. 
I embellished the pedestal card with ribbon from my stash, some doodling dots using a Signo white gel pen, and Glossy Accents on the shoes and Teddy's nose.  Penny was colored with Copics.

You can play along with the design team by linking up your design on the Delightful Challenges blog.  This week's sponsor is
and you'll be entered to win

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Love your easel card - it's gorgeous and so much detail!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous easel card, love Penny so sweet!
hugs shell xx

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

AAwwww...that image is just too sweet! Makes me think of my Emma and how she would take everything but the kitchen sink to school with her if possible! I love all the school themed papers and colors, this is just a precious card!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Larelyn!
Another FABULOUS creation this week! Your card is so adorable...everything is perfect! You are one very talented lady♥
Hugs,
Lisa

LeslieRahye said...

:) I see what you mean! We were on the same page! I love your design! Great card! :D

Kim said...

Penny is so cute, she sure does measure up here !

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...