Monday, February 27, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut's 100th Challenge!

Can you believe it?  100 challenges!!  In  celebration of Fantabulous Cricut's 100th challenge, we're using FCCB's colors; green, purple, and turquoise on our projects. 


So why is my card so sad??  I'm saying good bye to FCCB.  This is my final post as one of their  designers.  I've been with the team for almost a year and it has been the most wonderful experience.  Robin gave me my first design team position and I will be forever thankful.  I've loved doing the challenges, the commenting, the blog hops and the Quick Tip Tuesdays.  Thank you Robin, Amy, and all the DT gals - you ladies are the best and I wish you continued success.

I used Smiley Cards and the new Circle cartridge, Letter Envy for my farewell card. Just a little ribbon and some doodling was needed to finish the project. 

You can join in the 100th challenge by linking your project to the Challenge Me Monday post at Fantabulous Cricut.  Remember to use the colors green, purple, and turquoise and also a Cricut cut.

And, I'll continue to see you at FCCB when I link up to the weekly challenges myself.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


16 comments:

Sonya said...

Even though it's sad...your card is super cute. Thanks for a year of inspiration!!!

Glenda said...

Great job with the color challenge! I have enjoyed working with you at FCCB!
Hugs,
Glenda

Amy said...

Adorable card! I will miss seeing your inspirational projects on FCCB! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Larelyn! It's been fun being on the FCCB team with you. We will miss you!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Awww Larelyn, I'm sad that you will be leaving FCCB! I so enjoyed working with you in the past and I've always enjoyed your work! I love that we both used our new cartridge for our cards this week...you know what they say about great minds ;) I hate that we won't be working together, but we do know where to find each other...I'll be seeing you and your fabulous work!

Theresa said...

Awe... what a bitter-sweet cute card!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Great card, you will be missed! Its been fun working with you on the FCCB DT!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Great card. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure they are going to miss u... And your card is darling.. I left something on my blog for u... Hugs

Kate said...

This is adorable - but sad! We'll miss you at FCCB but will look forward to your visits. Your card is just perfect for the challenge!
It's been such a delight to have been your teammate at FCCB! I wish you all the best on your crafting journeys!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa said...

Aww, this is so adorable, Larelyn!! I love the stitching!! I just want to cheer that sad face up!! I enjoyed being on the FCCB DT with you and am glad we still have GC!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet card!:)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Seems funny to say a sad card is cute but it is. So sorry you are leaving. Please come by and see us for challenges.

Unknown said...

This card is too cute to be sad. What a great way to say goodbye. I love the flower.

Heather GC JR DT sister

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is so cute!! I love that flower!! I'll miss being on the team with all of you :0( TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Larelyn,
This card is so adorable, I just wanna squeeze the sad little flower! I have enjoyed working with you tremendously and will miss you dearly! I hope that you will still keep in touch b/c I would hate to not get your sweet emails in my inbox anymore. I regard our friendship dearly and am so glad I got to be your teammate on FCCB. I can't wait to see your projects in our challenges. I will keep in touch too, my dear friend!

Lots of love,
Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...