What we ask of our design team members –
- Complete in a timely manner 1 to 2 projects per digital stamp set release (1-3 releases per month)
- Use Copic Markers on all digital release images
- Have an active blog to showcase CMS projects, promote our products and link to CMS.
- Have the ability to submit high quality photos of your projects to the Design Team blog
- Combine your Design Team projects with other challenges whenever possible.
- You’ll meet a new group of friends who enjoy chatting and sharing ideas
- You’ll be listed on our blog and a photo of each Designer will be linked back to their blog
- You’ll receive digital stamps when released to use in the creation of your project
- You’ll receive a custom watermark to add to your projects
- You’ll receive a badge to display on your blog
- You’ll receive invitations to our online Copic classes when offered
You are being asked to commit to a 6 month term beginning July 27, 2012 and ending on January 31, 2013. Continuation of the term will be determined by both parties at the end of the term.
How to apply –
Create one NEW project for your application with a digital image using Copic Markers and predominantly using the color RED on your image. This project must demonstrate your creativity and the use of Copic Markers.
Submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DT Call” in the subject line and the details listed below included in the email.
- Name and location
- Brief biography, including experiences/interests and why you would like to be a part of the CMS family
- Links to your blog, online galleries and other places you would be promoting CMS
- A list of past and current design team experience (previous DT experience is not required)
- Photos of three projects/layouts (including the new project created for this application) that best represent your style and showcase your abilities
Successful applicants will be notified via email on July 26, 2012 and the team will be revealed on the CMS blog on July 27, 2012.
Good luck everyone!
Here’s a fun freebie to help you out. You do NOT have to use this freebie in your application unless you wish to do so.