Friday, September 7, 2012

Final Copic Marker Scrapbooking Release

 
You can still be eligible for my Skdigis drawing by clicking HERE.
 
 
It was a sad day for me when Copic Marker Scrapbooking announced that the online store was closing.  Although Colleen will keep her blog - Making Our Mark, we will no longer be releasing new images as a design team.
 
 Colleen Chapman drew these final images.  You can pick up a free image by visiting the blog HERE and leaving some farewell bloggie love for the designers. 
 
 I've learned so much about Copic coloring being a member of this team.  The images that we've shared challenged me to stretch my coloring beyond cuteness all the time and to learn a little more about Copic art.  I will be forever grateful to Colleen for giving me the chance and to Guy for his amazing designs that really pushed me.  Thank you both!!!  I will miss the talent of the other designers and hope we stay in touch.
 
Here are my final images as a member of the design team:
The sentiment stamp is from "Sew Much Fun" by K Andrew Designs.


 
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

All three of your cards are gorgeous, Larelyn!! I love the designs and the Spellbinders you used!! I'm sorry the DT is ending. I hope you have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

NanaConnie said...

I love all of these but of course, there's nothing more comforting than a kitten in the yarn basket! I had to pop over to Making Our Mark and was delighted to find that the kitten and yarn was the freebie. I grabbed it right up! Maybe I'll do something with it this weekend if I have a bit of spare time.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW, you are so awesome with those copies.. Sorry to hear the store is closing.. hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What beautiful cards! And all the wonderful Spellbinder dies you used are so pretty. That kitten in the yarn basket has to be my fav....he looks so cozy! Sorry to hear your sad news. You do awesome work with those Copics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...