Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Little Inspiration

 
Today is design team day for Tuesday Throwdown
 For this challenge, we were given an inpiration photo and then asked to select a digital stamp from Sweet N Sassy Stamps to create a project inspired by the photo. 
 I also used Cricut's Damask Decor (teacup) and Love You a Latte cartridges (tea time).
 
The Sweet n Sassy digi I selected is Chocolate Cocoa.  Isn't it adorable? 
 I hope you'll visit Tuesday Throwdown to see more of the design team projects.
 
Our stamp sponsor
 
 
Here's the inspiration photo so that you can play along.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so very yummy!! I adore your tea time creation!! Who could resist tea and chocolate?!!! Darling creation!! Great job! HUGS

stampingtink said...

This is so sweet! I love how you paper pieced the teacup. Very clever! And Cocoa is colored so beautifully. I want one of those chocolates! So, so cute!

Hugs,

Susan, TT DT

NanaConnie said...

Ooooo, love that teacup! Great coloring on the image, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...