Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. 
Thank you for being such amazing followers always offering encouragement and support.  This is a fabulous crafting community and I'm so thrilled to be a part of it.  I always appreciate your visits and comments.  I hope you and your families have a lovely day and will find good things waiting for you in the new year.
Here's one on my reasons to celebrate:
 
My daughters, Aly and Janna, getting ready to board the Christmas Train.
 
Always ready to get into the spirit of things, they wore their matching "onesies."
 
Happy Holidays!
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your daughters are beautiful, Larelyn!! I hope you and your family have a very happy and blessed holiday season!! Merry Christmas :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandy Palmer said...

So happy for you Larelyn! What a wonderful way to spend Christmas! Enjoy your girls and have a Very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Sonia said...

Hope it was a great one for you Larelyn... It is always great to be with our loved ones... Merry Christmas and great wishes for a prosperous and peaceful new year...HUGS...SK :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Larelyn, and that the New Year brings many blessings to you and your family. Your daughters are beautiful. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...